
Delicious chocolate cake! Yum!

I am so blessed to have so many friends and family that are nearly as excited as I am to welcome Liam. My dear friend Michelle and her mom and mother-in-law held a wonderful baby shower for me at Dinners Done Right, a local business that prepares (or lets you prepare) various kinds of dinners that can be frozen and pulled out when needed - for when baby comes and I'm too tired to cook! :) The girls and I had great fun putting together the 12 meals I had selected, and then sitting around the table delighting in sipping juice and coffee, eating delicious homemade coffee cake, and opening gifts. It was extremely thoughtful! (Photos to come)
Then, my colleagues at Buena Vista also spoiled me with their kindness and generosity by throwing a baby shower on my last teaching day before my maternity leave. They purchased a delicious chocolate cake with strawberry filling and vanilla frosting from Market of Choice, and pampered me with adorable outfits and other baby necessities, as well as a Target gift card. Needless to say, I am feeling quite overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity that has been shown to our family - and I am so very grateful! We are blessed!
P.S. Thank you Melissa for compiling the amazing disc of photos! You are wonderful!



No comments:
Post a Comment