Yes, it was just yesterday that I posted about Liam's improved crawling skills. So you can imagine my surprise when I came home from work to see him crawl over to his exersaucer and pull himself to a modified standing position! He is growing up so fast - and working so hard to keep up with his big brothers! I'm pretty sure he'll be walking by Christmas. Oh, and like his brothers, he loves food! We've been adding solids little by little, and he can't get enough! He'll scream if you don't keep it coming. He's even getting his lateral incisors already - before the centrals! He can't wait to eat that Christmas prime rib!
Three teeth (and 3 more coming in)... practically standing... and only 8 months old...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness you are in some trouble!!! He is going to be walking soon! Too Cute!
Post a Comment