Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Beginnings


When you choose to serve the Lord Jesus, He takes you on journeys you could never dream of! I am so excited to announce that, after much prayer and waiting on the Lord, He has led us to move down to Guatemala for a time. I am so eager to begin this journey - and that's a good thing, because we head south on Feb 7th! I have already applied for a teaching position at a Christian school in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala (or, XELA as it's commonly known), and the director is requesting references and transcripts. I think that's a good sign! Things are moving quickly and smoothly - just confirmation that God is at work. I'll divulge more details as we know them. Please be praying for His provision as we put our house on the market and attempt to liquidate all we have to make moving a little easier, and the load lighter. And who ever said being a Christian was boring?

No comments: