Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday at the park


Me and my boys...and Savannah. I promise - Neftali isn't picking his nose - he's sucking on a honey stick. :)


My dear friend Michelle. Or, as the boys call her, Auntie Michelle.


Savannah and Solomon racing to the top of the stairs


My little climber


After climbing those stairs about 100 times...Needless to say, he took a very sweet nap this afternoon!

Today I didn't have to go to work. It was an elected furlough day for the school district - which means an unpaid day off. But I don't really mind, because I was really looking forward to spending some time with my boys outside before the sun goes away for awhile. We went to Skinner Butte Park, a beautiful park along the Willamette River, and had a picnic lunch with Michelle and her daughter, Savannah. Then the kiddos played, mostly on the slide. Solomon just couldn't get enough! He was able to climb up the stairs all by himself, and slide down by himself too! I can't believe how big he's getting! So independent. What's next? :)

No comments: