That is really excting!! I think 16 is your lucky number...you have 3 very hadsome boys born on that day...but YES a little GIRL would be fun for you too!
That was awesome. I was sooo close to deliver my last baby on the 30 (which I have 2 others born on that day. Joey and Ester), but instead she decided to be born on the 31th. October 31st to be exact. oh brother!! ...lol..
4 comments:
aww.... that's so cool! Congratulations to you all!
That is really excting!! I think 16 is your lucky number...you have 3 very hadsome boys born on that day...but YES a little GIRL would be fun for you too!
That was awesome. I was sooo close to deliver my last baby on the 30 (which I have 2 others born on that day. Joey and Ester), but instead she decided to be born on the 31th. October 31st to be exact. oh brother!! ...lol..
Post a Comment