Thank goodness for fathers. Though I don't really know my earthly father well, I have a Heavenly father whom I love very much and I know He loves me too. I thank Him every day for blessing me with marriage to a man who is the most wonderful father and husband to me and my boys. I tried to remind him how much I love and appreciate him with a nice seafood fettucini
Friday, June 20, 2008
Father's Day
Thank goodness for fathers. Though I don't really know my earthly father well, I have a Heavenly father whom I love very much and I know He loves me too. I thank Him every day for blessing me with marriage to a man who is the most wonderful father and husband to me and my boys. I tried to remind him how much I love and appreciate him with a nice seafood fettucini
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment